iResidenz is committed to the protection of your Personal Data and takes matter of protecting your privacy as high priority. This Privacy Statement explains how we protect the privacy of your Personal Data under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”). Please note that the Privacy Statement is streamlined with the common principles of data privacy in most jurisdictions although there may be some slight variations due to local requirements.
What Personal Data do we collect?
The types of Personal Data that we collect directly from you or from third parties depend on the circumstances of collection and on the nature of the service requested or transaction undertaken. It may include (but is not limited to):
- Personal information that links back to an individual, e.g., name, gender, date of birth and personal identification numbers.
- Contact information, e.g., address, phone number and email address.
- Payment information, e.g., credit or debit card information, for online payment services, including the name of cardholder, card number, billing address and expiry date.
How do we collect your Personal Data?
Your basic personal data such as name, unit number, email address and contact number is uploaded on to the web portal by the management office or iResidenz during the web portal setup in order to create an account for your unit and to email you the username and password. We also collect your Personal Data as and when you update your information in the portal.
What do we use your Personal Data for?
We may use your Personal Data for the following purposes (“Purpose”):
- To enable us to provide our services and perform our services to you.
- To be able to process any commercial transaction if applicable(e.g., online dues payment, etc).
- To send you promotions and information on products and activities, offers to upgrade or other notifications in relation to the Services that we are providing.
- To investigate and respond to claims from you.
- To comply with any legal or regulatory requirements.
- Contacting you for product or customer satisfaction surveys and market research.
- For statistical analysis so that we can better understand our customers and improve our services to you.
- For all other purposes ancillary to any of the purposes stated above.
Accessing / Limiting / Correcting / Updating your Personal Data
You may request to obtain information of your Personal Data, limit the processing of your Personal Data and also update or make amendments to your Personal Data via the portal. Please note that depending on the information requested and where permitted by law, a nominal administrative fee may be charged. We will endeavor to provide the information back to you as soon as practicable; however we also reserve the right to validate all requests for the authenticity of the request. We may refuse to comply with data access request in circumstances as provided by the law (under section 32 of the PDPA).
In the course of iResidenz performing servicing functions consent will necessarily be implied from you that they are agreeable to providing Personal Data in order for iResidenz to provide the requested or necessary service and/or product to you.
You may stop receiving promotional activities by unsubscribing from the mailing list by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To whom do we disclose your Personal Data?
We will not trade or sell your Personal Data to third parties. Your Personal Data shall only be disclosed or transferred for the fulfillment of the Services. We may disclose your Personal Data to the following third parties:
- Credit card verification providers, data warehouse and other third parties in order to process your commercial transactions if any.
- Legal bodies as permitted or required by law such as in compliance with a warrant or subpoena issued by a court of competent jurisdiction.
- Our contractors, service providers, consultants, auditors and advisors on a need to know basis.
iResidenz shall take practical steps to ensure that its employees, officers, agents, consultants, contractors and such other third parties mentioned above who are involved in the collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Data will observe and adhere to the terms of this Privacy Statement.
How long may we retain your Personal Data?
We will not retain your personal data longer than necessary for the fulfillment of the Services. However, relevant Personal Data may be retained subject to the conditions below:
- As and when required under legislation.
- Where legal actions have arisen and are pending.
- Commercial/ operational purposes of iResidenz.
iResidenz shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that all Personal Data is destroyed or permanently deleted when no longer required for providing the Services.
Notification of Changes
Please note that this Privacy Statement may be amended from time to time in accordance to applicable laws and regulations and such variations may be applicable to you. The latest version of this Privacy Statement will be made available on the portal
For any queries, concerns or complaints in relation to our handling of your Personal Data or iResidenz Personal Data Protection policies, please contact us at email@example.com.